Past Hokudai/Cast Entries

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

1.5 A Short Hokudai/Cast

Listen to Hokudai/Cast Five here.

I ask a question seldom heard in the ESL world: What was your favorite class in high school? I also interview Jessica about Chinese rock music. Meng Qi interviews me about the languages I speak and finally, we have a short Japanese/English/Chinese lesson.

The music is by Uma Floresta and it's called "Low Tide" from podsafeaudio.com.

We'd also like to thank the Free Sound people for the elevator announcement (davidpk212), the door closing (dobroide), and the train sounds
(WIM).

About Hokudai/Cast and 北陸大学

My Photo
EnglishBob
Mirai Sozo is the School of Future Learning at Hokuriku University. The primary focus is on language (English and Chinese) and management (hospital administration, sports, and business).
View my complete profile