Past Hokudai/Cast Entries

Monday, April 22, 2013

Medical Japanese and English

A little medical English or Japanese, depending on what language you are learning. Lots of English to listen to; lots of Japanese to hear, too.



Words you hear are:
熱 - fever

気分が悪い - I feel bad.

痛い - pain, hurt.

喉が痛い - Nodo ga itai. 喉 (nodo) - throat. My throat hurts. / I have a sore throat.

胃が痛い - I ga itai 胃 (i - pronounced E) - stomach. My stomach hurts. / I have a stomachache.

腰が痛い - Koshi ga itai. 腰 (koshi) - lower back. My lower back hurts.

目が痛い - Me ga itai. 目 (me - pronounced May) - eye. My eye hurts.

Hokudai/Cast: Your fun-service podcast for learning Japanese, English, and Chinese.

About Hokudai/Cast and 北陸大学

My Photo
EnglishBob
Mirai Sozo is the School of Future Learning at Hokuriku University. The primary focus is on language (English and Chinese) and management (hospital administration, sports, and business).
View my complete profile